Who We Are
Welcome to the Shropshire Veggies and Vegans Group
We are a group of people who share a common interest in vegetarianism and veganism. Of course all are welcome to share and join in the aims of the group.
Membership of the group is informal and free, however, we do ask members to contribute towards the cost of hiring a venue for an event or to cover any speakers costs. This usually takes the form of a raffle.
There is only really one ‘rule’ that governs the group aside from our aims and that is that all food members bring along to meet ups is suitable for vegans.
Our group is made possible by its active members, who contribute their time and energy for free.
Our aims are to:
- Support group members
- Provide opportunities to socialise through meetings and outings
- Encourage growth in our local network
- Not pressurise group members in any way
- Remain open minded and welcoming
- Conform to our beliefs and attitudes in all our activities
- Publicise vegetarianism and veganism